Complaint Review: Horizon Rewards LLC

478 E. Altamonte Dr. #108 Altamonte Springs, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 866 292-0099
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Horizon Rewards LLC Ripped me off, Paid for $137.20 to reserve my Condo in Hawaii. Never received any confirmation or feedback. I tried calling the company a few times and I either got hung up on or no answer. Altamonte Springs, Florida

I had received a World Class condo vacation from Starpoint Resorts in Vegas. I went ahead and sent $75 for the activation form to Horizons Rewards Division 360 , that is refundable. Then they had sent me a Gift Selection Form, which I had to pay a fee of 4.95 x2 per person. Then i received a Reservation Request Form that offered my 8 day 7 night one bedroom stay in Hawaii, that I had to send a money order in the amount of $137.20 for the room taxes and fees.  Well after all that I waited a few weeks to receive some type of correspondence. And thing.. So since I had sent the form and m/o certified mail with a signature, I looked it up and it was received and signed by a L. Fultz.

So I called (866) 292-0099 and I would get no answer, just an answering machine, and twice I've been hung up on. By this time I was already frustrated with this whole thing. These timeshare people are all frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Rewards-LLC/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-32701/Horizon-Rewards-LLC-Ripped-me-off-Paid-for-13720-to-reserve-my-Condo-in-Hawaii-Never-1038617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Rewards LLC