Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies - Angel Star Sales

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:winston salem North Carolina
Horizon Technologies - Angel Star Sales
2741 W.southern Suite#6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies Angel Star Sales ripoff and robbed without a gun..Tempe Arizona

I feel that i have been taken advantage of. I too had invested a very large amount with horizon technologies. Just like the other misunderstood unsatisfied investors in this corrupt company. I was approached from a recovery company that informed me of the monies that I had invested and that they would help me recover the lost, of coarse at a fee. This disturbed me to the point to contact them last week on 2/7/09 which a recorded measage is being played when contacted. When I purchased this auhorized package from them the same story and sales tactics were used on me also. With use of my discovery card is how I was able to get the money to pay for this. The next week someone contacted me about he mail program,just like everyone eles.The time frame last year was 03/04/08. when I decieded that the time and money was running at a stand still and the finnace charges was eating me alive at this rate on my card. Somthing had to be done when trying to recover my loss with the company they refused to refund any monies back to me and also refusued to refund the gps unit that was never used. Due to the fact that I pay my bills and this matter is paid from my card. I will like anyone that can give me direction in recovering my loss if possible.
Thank you.

winston salem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies-Angel-Star-Sales/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-Angel-Star-Sales-ripoff-and-robbed-without-a-gunTempe-Arizona-423554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies - Angel Star Sales