Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies LLC / Millennium Plus

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2009

• Reported By:Woodward Oklahoma
Horizon Technologies LLC / Millennium Plus
2741 W. Southern Ave. Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies LLC / Millennium Plus So called Coach Rich Patterson Ripped me Off to the toon of $12,449.00 and 3 mo. work for nothing. Tempe Arizona

Horizon Technologies sells person, Rich Patterson contacted me with what I thought was a good idea. I was looking for a home base business.

The sign up with business membership, consumer membership, Millennium Plus Web Site, Web hosting, GPS unit and more was $2449.00. Aweek later they called back and told me I had to buy a sales program. I setteled for the cheap one $10,000.00. This was to have 500 cards sent per month for one year.

This was ordered in October of 2008. I put in about 20 hours a week in promoting the Millennium Plus GPS tracking unit. I even took out a 5 min. mini TV infomercial on local tv station as well as a booth at a Home and Garden show, totaling aprox. $1000

Horizion Technolgies continued charging my credit card for services in my gps unit, as well as web hosting, which had been turned off.

I called the credit card company to stop charges whin I could not get any communication with the company in FEB. 09

Woodward, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2009 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies-LLC-Millennium-Plus/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-LLC-Millennium-Plus-So-called-Coach-Rich-Patterson-Ripped-me-Off-to-427292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies LLC / Millennium Plus