Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies, LLC

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2009

• Reported By:Salt Lake City Utah
Horizon Technologies, LLC
2741 West Southern Ave. Ste. 6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies, LLC, Laura Magana No selling necessary, just get leads we will sell product, guarenteed "hits", Tempe Arizona

I filed a complaint with the Arizona Attorney Generals office,www.azag.com and suggest all others do the same. Since Horizon is no longer in business the AG says they can't do anything, but if I hear of them operating again I am to contact the AG again. They did say they would keep my complaint on file so if everyone files perhaps we can get something going to get our money back.
I was also contacted by "Asset Recovery Services" they claim they can give me the tools to recover my money, for a $300 fee of course, so beware. But these people told me Horizon was out of business.

I too was pressured into investing a total of $5100, for web site and mailing campaigns, a merchants account through Chase, and FCC license.

The product sounded like a great product, I told Laura that I am not a saleperson, "thats okay, just get us leads and we'll do the selling". Then some Mr. Allen, this guy wanted me to call him mister, calls to tell me about the great mailing campaign that is sure to provide many leads, because we want you to get sales immediatly to create a sucessful business. They were to send 500 mailings out at three month intervals and would send me a postcard each time they did this.

I recieved one card and called to get the addresses of those mailed to, they did send a list to me. I called about six months later to see if they had sent another round out, "we have a full year to do that Laura told me. I didn't have any money available to run my own campaign after giving them $2400.

Then like the rest of you, after my web site was no longer available, I called to see what was up and low and behold, no answers.

Deb
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies-LLC/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-LLC-Laura-Magana-No-selling-necessary-just-get-leads-we-will-sell-427181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies, LLC