Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies, LLc.

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2009

• Reported By:Pikeville North Carolina
Horizon Technologies, LLc.
22222 Sherman Way, Suite 203-A West Hills, California U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies, LLc. Solicited and recieved $2475.00 to set up a working website to generate sales of GPS tracking systems. West Hills California

I was contacted in the latter part of August, or early September by "The Team at Horizon Technologies, LLC." and offered a lucrative business on the internet selling GPS tracking devices. I was a bit leary but was talked into purchasing a site and recieved a tracking device and a sells package at a cost of $1475.00. My site was set up, so it seemed, and I could access the site and track my vehicle. The site was down off and on but was advised that they were "upgrading" the site(they were the host and controlled the site).

I was then informed that the only way to get sales was to "purchase guaranteed hits to my site at a rate of only $1.00 a hit" but this was cheap according to horozon as they had already invested x amount of money in doing reasearch. I agreed to purchase 1000 hits and would recieve a list of all the prospective customers that were guinely interested in their products.

I agreed to the purchase after contacting an attorney and was advised that the company was a reliable company. That was in november. My site has not been up for some time now and when I call the company I get a blocked number message and I have not had one sale nor recieved a list and cannot reach the company. Of course this is after the transactions have cleared my credit card.

Dallas
Pikeville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies-LLc/West-Hills-California-91303/Horizon-Technologies-LLc-Solicited-and-recieved-247500-to-set-up-a-working-website-to-427209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies, LLc.