Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies - Millennium Plus - Angel Star GPS - I Sky USA

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Harker Heights Texas
Horizon Technologies - Millennium Plus - Angel Star GPS - I Sky USA
6428 S Trophy Ct Gilbert, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies - Millennium Plus - Angel Star GPS - I Sky USA Have you received your letter from Paul Angel to "get your units back online and tracking"? They setup a NEW company!! Yes, the THIEVES are at it again! Gilbert Arizona

*Consumer Comment: If any Millennium distributor or customer needs their tracker monitored, we can help!

I can't believe this!! After ripping all of us off, they have set up a NEW company to have us sign up with and lose even more money! I got an email from Paul Angel (with a little research, you will find he was the owner of Millenium, Horizon Technology, or whatever they are calling themselves today), saying I could be tracking again in a few days! Notice that (((Redacted))was set up in 2009! If you didn't get it, here it is on (((Redacted)))

Have you guys checked your credit card statement? They charged me for February's service fee BEFORE Feb. and they shut off the tracking on Jan 26th (?). THAT IS THEFT!!!! I am contacting the Arizona police department and filing charges! You should too!! If enough of us do it, they will have to pay for stealing from us! Who knows, maybe we will even get some of our money back?!

Momof4
Harker Heights, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies-Millennium-Plus-Angel-Star-GPS-I-Sky-USA/Gilbert-Arizona/Horizon-Technologies-Millennium-Plus-Angel-Star-GPS-I-Sky-USA-Have-you-received-your-423963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies - Millennium Plus - Angel Star GPS - I Sky USA

AUTHOR: Acadian Mobile Monitoring - (U.S.A.)

Acadian Monitoring Services is a division of Acadian Ambulance. Acadian Ambulance was organized in Lafayette, LA. in 1971. We are the nation's largest private employee-owned ambulance service. We are in 38 parishes & counties in Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi.

We have compatibility with your Millennium device and get your unit re-activated.

If you would like more information, please e-mail me at
Thanks,