Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies - Millennium Plus GPS

• Submitted: Sun, October 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, October 11, 2009

• Reported By: Sue — Kokomo Indiana U.S.A.
Horizon Technologies - Millennium Plus GPS
www.horizontechnologies.com Internet United States of America

Horizon Technologies - Millennium Plus GPS Sue Don't be another victim of Horizon Technologies Rip Off Scam, Internet

I was out of work and looking for a legitimate business.  As doing some research on the internet, I received a call from Horizon Technologies.  Very high pressure sales to do it "TODAY" at a certain price, makes you victim to make a decision before doing further resarch.  They were on the internet (searching as I was talking to them), which made them seem very legitimate.  I felt as though this would be a good product, that would protect people and companies, so I invested $2500.  A few days later, I was contacted to buy an amount of postcards that would only help increase my income.  I received a few free flyers and a T-shirt, so I figured Okay.  So I invested another $4000.  After that, whenever I needed support, I could never get a phone call or email back.  They are now "Out of Business".  They took my money........and many others money..........and ran.  These crooks need caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Count me in to testify if I am needed.

Please find these crooks and get our money back to us!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2009 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies-Millennium-Plus-GPS/internet/Horizon-Technologies-Millennium-Plus-GPS-Sue-Dont-be-another-victim-of-Horizon-Technol-507736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies - Millennium Plus GPS