Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies, Millennium Plus

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:Maryland Heights Missouri
Horizon Technologies, Millennium Plus
2741 W. Southern Ave Ste 6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies, Millennium Plus Charged $1243.+$25.mo.for kit & website $5000.for 4000 mailers only mailed 500 in 8 mo.closed my website won't ans phone Tempe Arizona

June 2, 2008 per phone call from Jim, Pepper Jones,Tay Craig, & Mike Angel, When I would say NO they would put someone else on phone. They kept lowering price and promising more. I purchased kit & website for $1243. + $25. mo. The website + brochures would help me sell GPS and make up to $200. on each that sold through my website.

Allen Arron called 6/9/08 sold me 4000 mailers they would mail 500 mo for 8 mo. for $5000. after several phone calls they mailed 500 in Oct. If anything sold I never received any money.

Website has been removed they are still charging me $25. mo as of Jan 25.

They won't answer any of their phones.
I'm 73 yrs old I'm stuck with paying off $6243.

Roberta
Maryland Heights, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies-Millennium-Plus/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-Millennium-Plus-Charged-124325mofor-kit-website-5000for-40-423035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies, Millennium Plus