Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies - Update

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2007

• Reported By:Eugene Oregon
Horizon Technologies - Update
2741 W/ Southern Ave., Suite 6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies - Update This is to update my origional complaint. Ripoff Tempe Arizona

*Author of original report: Horizon Technologies, of Tempe, Arizona

*Author of original report: Horizon Technologies, of Tempe, Arizona

Praise the Good Lord - I was fearful of losing the $2449.00 charged to my credit card after calling to get information about the Horizon Technologies
company ! Then, even tho' I had never heard of RipOffReport - He must have made it to come up when I was checking on the HT company.

I decided that I was not wise to get involved with this business - being a senior citizen and a widow - I refused to accept their mailings or phone calls - told them anything they wanted to say could be sent to me via e-mail.

This morning - less than 3 weeks after being talked into joining the company, I called my credit card company and was delighted to find as - Shawn Daily had told me, that the money was credited back to my account. I am
so thankful since I'm on SS and would not have had the money to pay my account in full as I usually do. When they refunded my money - they even gave me 1 cent (probably interest) - Thank you - HT!!

Shawn kept his word when he told me that theirs is a reputable company. I hold no "ill-will" toward any of those "great sales personell" at HT.

And I am thankful that someone has provided this web-site!!

Esther
Eugene, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2007 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies-Update/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-Update-This-is-to-update-my-origional-complaint-Ripoff-Tempe-Arizo-259460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies - Update

Horizon Technologies, of Tempe, Arizona

AUTHOR: Esther - (U.S.A.)

On June 20, 2007, I got into a situation with the above company and was afraid I'd lose $2449.00 but eventually got in touch with an

employee named Shawn Daily - he told me that he worked for a reputable company and that they had a 30 day - money back guarantee.

Today I feel that my prayer was answered - the credit card company indicated that my money had been returned to my account!! Thank you Lord!!!

Horizon Technologies, of Tempe, Arizona

AUTHOR: Esther - (U.S.A.)

This is to update the information that I just read - from the above named company - Before they had received my signed authorization form I had been "led" to this web-site so sent them word that I did not want to be involved with this company and wanted my money returned. I was first told that this would not be possible - but a very nice salesman told me that they do have a 30 day guarantee and that I could get my money back.

They say that I have not returned the merchandise they sent me - but I had sent them an e-mail before they received my signature asking them to NOT set up a web-site for me. Then I refused to accept any phone calls - telling them that they could communicate with me by e-mail. I also refused to accept 2 packages that came by FED-EX.

Now I am happy to report that just a few hours ago - I found that they have returned my $2449.00 plus 1 cent (interest - I assume) and I

am so please to say that Shawn Daily - with whom I had the most e-mail correspondence has renewed my faith in their company. I hold no hard feelings against any of "their super salesman" and am especially thankful to Shawn.

Am also very thankful to Ed for providing this web-site - and to the Good Lord for leading me to it when I had never heard of it - but when I went looking for info on the HT company - the ROR came up for my benefit.