Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:Port St. Lucie Florida
Horizon Technologies
2741 Southern Avenue, #6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies Alan sold me $7,200 worth of mailings and was supposed to send me the list of people/companies he sent them to on my behalf and didn't, thus breaching our agreement and contract. So far, I have made $3.00. Tempe Arizona

This company promised a service for my money and did not give me any details of their business dealings, which Alan promised he would do. They also misrepresented their package regarding coaching and what is required. I was told, "No Cold Calls", yet that is exactly what I was to do.

Port St. Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-Alan-sold-me-7200-worth-of-mailings-and-was-supposed-to-send-me-the-427368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies