• Report: #420622

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:muncy Pennsylvania
Horizon Technologies
2741 W.southern Ave Suite 6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies, Allan Aron, Joe Cavallucci, Skip Bissett No more website or phone calls Tempe Arizona

I invested in Horizon technologies LLC. I have been reading how some people are feeling ripped off. I had a feeling something was wrong after I signed up . People who were on the conference calls, (who also had joined 0 to learn about the company and what they are working on, asked questions that I knew made them unqualified to sell these gps units. I didn't feel to bad until today. They seemed proffessional but, they owe me $200.00 for sales I got credit for because of the mailing program. I once received $100.00 for a sale of this nature before, but now I have been waiting for this months checks that are supposed to go out on the 1st of the month. I called them last month and they confirmed the $200.00 showing in by back office was going to be sent this month but I have not received it. Now no one in charge of this company answers the phones and my web site is offline and so is theirs. If they cared at all they would have emailed me if they were having any tech difficulties. Now I'm afraid the complaints are true and I have been made a fool of. I don't know what to do next. How does anyone contact them.

Anonymous
muncy, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-Allan-Aron-Joe-Cavallucci-Skip-Bissett-No-more-website-or-phone-ca-420622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies