Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Bozeman Montana
Horizon Technologies
2471 W. Southern Ave Suite 6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies Horizon Technologies Owner Indicted in Internet Scam! Scammed over $6 MILLION!!! Tempe Arizona

My story is much like everybody else's story regarding Horizon Technologies. When I signed up with them, they said they were also releasing GPS tracking devices for children & pets, and that if I got in now, I would be grandfathered in when these new products hit the market at no additional cost. The vehicle trackers I wasn't completely sold on. It was more the "new" products they were going to have to their distributors by the 4th quarter of 2008.

The facts are that they never lived up to ANY of their promises. They would never provide me a list of companies my postcards went out to, which leads me to think they only sent one to me so that I thought they actually mailed them. They never responded when I inquired on the status of these new products was coming along either.

After trying to find out more about what was going on, once I realized that they were out of business, I came across some interesting articles from a couple of Arizona newspapers. These guys scammed people out of more than $6 MILLION!!!

Here is an actual line from azcentral.com: Paul David Angel, 32, of Gilbert, and Chester Frank Bissett, 54, of Mesa, face 38 counts of conspiracy, mail fraud, money laundering and wire fraud.

I have contacted the Arizona Attorney General's Office, and have contacted my credit card company to dispute EVERY charge made by Horizon Technologies. Still waiting to hear what will come out of that.

File your complaint with the AZ Attorney General at: www.azag.gov

Here are the articles I found on these low-life SOBs from the East Valley Tribune and AZCentral.com:

Let's do what we can to put these dirt bags in the SLAMMER & hopefully get some of our stolen money back!

Lee
Bozeman, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-Horizon-Technologies-Owner-Indicted-in-Internet-Scam-Scammed-over-6-423613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies