Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:Whiteville North Carolina
Horizon Technologies
2741 W. Southern Ave. Suite 6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies I was promised support from Horizon Technologies, but there was no support. They only wanted additional monies. Tempe Arizona

Horizon Technologies sent me a brochure "The American Dream Has Changed, promising the road to wealth no longer has to include a job! It could come from working for yourself at home!"

I did my part. I paid their fees, of $1954.00, after that a website was set up. Then a Mr.Allen, was very adimate that I needed to invest more money. As I could not provide more money, they completely stopped helping me. When I requested, they returned my money, (Tay Graig, Regional Manager told me on November 13,2007 if they did not do as they promised, I could file papers to get my money back.) they refused.

Now I am out of time and money, do to Horizon Technologies' faliure to do as they promised.

Linda
Whiteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-I-was-promised-support-from-Horizon-Technologies-but-there-was-no-su-421397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies