Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:FOSTER Rhode Island
Horizon Technologies
2741 W. Southern Ave Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies - Millennium Plus - Angel Star GPS average people ponzied again. no business licenses SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED Tempe Arizona

I invested in this 1 1/2 years ago I have not made 1 red cent. I was promised what everyone was promised. I worked at this by calling visiting, mailing, web advertising, and emailing not one sale. I invested over 9000 dollars not including the 19.95 or 25.00 a month.
I was called a liar when I called them. They said I was lazy. The tried to stifle me when they said they would check on a recorded conversation about the deal we made. I called their bluff. Then told them I recorded the conversation and we could compare notes. Still did not get anywhere.

After I found out that they closed their doors I called up both city halls in Scottsdale and Tempe and had a nice conversation with the licensing department. I found out that Horizon Technology, a/k/a Angel Star GPS, Horizon Technologies, Inc. Millennium Plus, LLC. ... does not and never had a business license. I even asked if they could send someone from their office to check out the offices. Scottsdale Licensing department has yet to call me back.
I have also reported this to the Arizona Attorney Generals office.

Just remember that Horizon sold all your information to other companies.

LETS FIGHT BACK!

Call the two city halls and write the Arizona AGA Don't let them get away with this ponzie

Jane
FOSTER, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-Millennium-Plus-Angel-Star-GPS-average-people-ponzied-again-no-b-423811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies