Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
Horizon Technologies
2741 W. Southern Ave. Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies "Theft by Scam" Let's Talk About It Tempe Arizona

After reading several of the statements, it unfortunately appears, we've been preyed upon by the vulturous tactics and business acumen of still yet another scheme to rip-us-off.

Well, ... what do you want to do about it?

I'm pissed to ... excuse my French ... but that's not going to get my money back, nor yours.

I'm no expert at this, but I think some kind of unity would and should be in order, the combination of information and suggestions could be very useful and provide us with a path to justice.

We're here because we've unsuccessfully tried to contact Horizon, followed by a little research and "BAM" were here. Well ... we've found here ... how do contact each other?

People ... I want you to get your money back ... I especially want to get my money back ... and I'm sure ... together we can.

I'm willing to leave my phone # for contact .... respond to this if your interested.

Cajunron
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Horizon-Technologies-Theft-by-Scam-Lets-Talk-About-It-Tempe-Arizona-424019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies