Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2006

• Reported By:canton Ohio
Horizon Technologies
Www.mplusgps.com Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies Buyer Beware ripoff Thanks for your site. Tempe, Arizona

Thanks Rip-off Report for your services. I wanted to add a comment on Horizon Technologies. After I filled out an on-line survey about having my own business, I was contacted by at least 5 companies with 2 weeks. I talked to all of them and most made it sound so easy, everyone wanted me to decide right now to buy.

The only one who actually agreed to let me call them back was Horizon. Based on what I have learned here, I checked them out. Horizon called me last. The other companies all had bad reports here and on other sites too. Plus they were so high pressure. I saw several reports here on Horizon, but I noticed that the posters followed up and said that they were refunded and even asked to remove the complaint. It was very helpful to have your information when I called Horizon back.

They answered my questions, reduced the price, sent me everything in writing and explained their refund policy. I am still skeptical, but I know that if I really want to succeed that there is at least a real product (s GPS for cars and trucks).

So, as you have helped me learn, check things out. Don't let anyone pressure you. If you are going to do a business from home don't let anyone tell you that they will do all the work. I have learned that you get out what you put in!

Thanks Again.

canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2006 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies/Tempe-Arizona/Horizon-Technologies-Buyer-Beware-ripoff-Thanks-for-your-site-Tempe-Arizona-177057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies