Complaint Review: Horizon products west

• Reported By: Marc — Naples Florida
Horizon products west
Po box 1209 fair lawn New Jersey Fair lawn nj 07410, Select State/Province USA

Horizon products west Telephone order scam Fair lawn nj 07410 New jersey

I recieved  a delivery of degreaser from this company, I called them to ask to return a not ordered product. don Turner spoke  to me and insistec I had ordered. i asked to return it to them only to be told I had to pay 132dollars. I  asked for written proof of the order , eventually a so called partial telephone recording was played back to me..As this company works from a PO box neither UPS or FED EX can return this product, I called Horizons office to ask for their correct address , not the PO box, they put the phone down on me.

The last conversation was with Don Turner,he just shouted me down and would not let me talk, how many other people out there have been scammed by this company, I have filed a complaints form with a Sheriff, and. I am not paying, any other suggestions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-products-west/Fair-lawn-nj-07410-Select-StateProvince/Horizon-products-west-Telephone-order-scam-Fair-lawn-nj-07410-New-jersey-1068336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon products west