Complaint Review: Horizons Finance

• Submitted: Thu, May 12, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2008

• Reported By:Beverly Hills California
Horizons Finance
HorizonsFinance.com St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Horizons Finance Aka Kevin Pilon Ripoff,Never Trust, Scam Artist, Completely Unethical, Fraudulant St. George Utah

*Author of original report: Finance Director

Horizons Finance is a new company in the realm of the call center industry. the person in charge is kevin pilon and he is a deceitful crook. when a call center contacts you and sets up a business for you horizons finance is the company that finaces all the materials for the business.

The setup is very unprofessional that it is borderline deceitful. They charge very high interest and you have no choice of term or stipulations. The call centers that are signing people up with horizons finance are admitting to their clients how fraudulent horizons finance is and that they are no longer using them, but that doesn't help for the people that have already been destroyed. Everybody involved with horizons finance are crooked scam artists, do not trust, beware of fraudulant activity.

Kevin
Beverly Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2005 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizons-Finance/St-George-Utah-84770/Horizons-Finance-Aka-Kevin-Pilon-RipoffNever-Trust-Scam-Artist-Completely-Unethical-Fr-142530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizons Finance

Rebuttal to false claim

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Kevin from Beverly Hills for any bad experience he may have had with Horizons Finance. We work diligently to offer the best customer service and support available to all our customers.

Horizons Finance is in no way affiliated with any call centers. We are an indirect lender for numerous industries and retailers of products and services. We are not affiliated with any other companies; we are independently owned and operated.

The interest rates we charge and the option to finance with Horizons Finance are always optional to every customer, it is your choice whether to use Horizons finance or not. There is no mandatory financing with Horizons Finance for any product or service from any company. Every customer has the right to decline financing with Horizons Finance and to seek alternative financing if they desire. As a finance company Horizons Finance does not sell any product or service to anyone.

If you are another customer that is reading this feel that Horizons Finance has failed in some way please call me directly at 800-219-2214 or email me at Support@HorizonsFinance.com and I will be happy to address your concerns.