desperate

• Reported By: Dupedat hornekia — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Horne kia
1025 N Arizona Ave Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Horne kia Horne Kia of Gilbert FRAUD AT IT'S FINEST! Gilbert , Arizona

Purchased my new vehicle from this pack of thieves! Shady finance guy outright committed fraud, had me sign for a $195 service contract that ended up being a $995 extended warrantee. This tool had me read one copy of my contract and sign in the wrong space, conveniently he printed another copy of the contract with different numbers screwing me for 3K on my trade.....the idiot forgot to even get my money! I recorded the entire deal from start to finish on my android phone, I have taken the auto to the County Attorney proving this guy miss lead the service contract. You can clearly hear the salesman John Akers agree to the real trade in price. The finance guy was indignant when I confronted him a few days later......wait until his bosses hears the audio of him misleading customers in a criminal way. Sheer fraud and deceptive practices is all you will find at Horne Kia of Gilbert Arizona. My attorney said he has had some "smoking guns" in some of his cases but nothing like the voices of these liars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horne-kia/Gilbert-Arizona-85210/Horne-kia-Horne-Kia-of-Gilbert-FRAUD-AT-ITS-FINEST-Gilbert-Arizona-803050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horne kia