Complaint Review: HornyMatches

• Updated: Sat, November 05, 2011

• Reported By: matty — Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
HornyMatches

HornyMatches Phoney Emails to entice you to sign up Saint Kitts , Internet

HornyMatches lets you sign up for free but makes you get a pricy membership before you are able to respond to any emails that you receive. In my case, I wanted to see if there was any interest before I paid the full amount. I got two very personal emails, complete with pictures from a woman who's location was in my town. However, after signing up and responding to the email, I never heard from her again.

I got suspicious, I created another account and waited. Sure enough, after a few days, the same woman with exactly the same messages and pictures contacted me.

Save your money. Do Not pay them a cent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2011 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HornyMatches/internet/HornyMatches-Phoney-Emails-to-entice-you-to-sign-up-Saint-Kitts-Internet-795465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HornyMatches