• Report: #819221

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: obviously unhappy — Florida United States of America
HorseloverZ.com

HorseloverZ.com horrific shipping fees super slow processing shipping time! bad CS too! Internet

Email sent to CS regarding the first and last experience shopping with them. Good prices really dont do any good when you get service like this.

I placed an order through your website back on December 23, since then I have placed multiple orders at other retailers almost a week after the order I placed on you website, and all have been received. Yours has not.

Considering the astrological shipping fees your company feels it can charge, I would think you would put more importance on actually shipping your goods out in a timely manner. I tracked my order today, positive it must be lost, and it JUST left your facility- more then 10 days later. AND it says it still has more than 5 days in transit! Holiday or not, 3 weeks is absolutely absurd to wait for any order! I would be better off going else where to re purchase my products and return any merchandise purchased from you since I will most likely get the other order first!

I am so disappointmented in my shopping experience with HorseLoverZ, I will never shop here again and will not be shy to share my experience. Please don't be suprised when I'm contacting your company to return my entire order.

I will go to other retailers that strive to serve their customers with the proper and timely service they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HorseloverZcom/internet/HorseloverZcom-horrific-shipping-fees-super-slow-processing-shipping-time-bad-CS-too-I-819221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HorseloverZ.com