Complaint Review: Horseloverz.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: missy — knoxville Tennessee United States of America
Hazleton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Horseloverz.com Terrible customer service, promised items and did not deliver Hazleton, Pennsylvania

I really wish I had read the reviews about this business before ordering from them.  On Cyber Monday (Nov. 26th)  I found a great deal on a Breyer barn that I purchased for my daughter as a Christmas gift.  Because their site said 8 were in stock, and because this was the gift my daughter REALLY wanted, I ordered online and followed up with a call to ensure I would receive this by Christmas. I was told "yes of course, we have 8 in stock".  When a week went by with no email about shipping, I contact customer service and was told "it is being shipped from the warehouse and will be here in 2 days, we will then turn around and ship it to you".  When that did not happen, I followed up a week later. I was told it was in transition from the warehouse, but it would absolutely be here in time for Christmas.  Finally, I received an email on Dec 10 (2 full weeks later) notifying me that there was a problem with their system, and the item was out of stock of discontinued.  I called, furious, and the customer service rep was not apologetic at all. She said, "it's possible we will get more in in the next week". I told her I did not trust the company, I would find the barn somewhere else, and I wanted a refund immediately. She told me she would file it, that it takes 2 business days to go through. Today is Dec 13. Three days later and no refund.  I contacted yet another customer service rep who told me there are indeed more barns in stock now, would I like one. I told her no, I found it somewhere else, and asked where my refund is. She told me for some reason the refund was entered, but never went through. Furious again, I told her I wanted it immediately.  I will continue to follow up each day.  I will never order from this company again, and as a horse owner, with a daughter who is a competitive hunter/jumper, I will urge all my friends to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horseloverzcom/Hazleton-Pennsylvania-24912/Horseloverzcom-Terrible-customer-service-promised-items-and-did-not-deliver-Hazleton-P-981500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horseloverz.com