Complaint Review: Host Cars LA

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: JaJ — Los Angeles California
Host Cars LA
100 N Brand Blvd, ste 414 Glendale, California USA

Host Cars LA David Ware Company Owner CEM I was a driver for this company.  Glendale California

*Author of original report: Rebuttal'

*UPDATE Employee: Driver Rating was substandard

*General Comment: BeWare of David Ware!!

This duy, David Ware did not pay me his employee working and burning my but for him for over 60 hours per week. I drove over 125 miles per day for this guy. Worked over 60 hours per week and when I said I wanted to quit because Uber was threatening to deactivate my account and the money he was paying I found out later would turn out to be less than minimum wage. Watch out don't work for this shady guy. I'm going to report Host Cars LA LLC to the Labor board/Dept. of Labor on Monday and try to get my money he did not pay me. I am checkless and my rent is due. I told this man this but he does not care. This man is unethical and has no compassion for hard working individuals. I think he only cares about money or he must be broke as h*** that he can't even pay me the measly $400 dollars he said he would pay me for working over 60 hours a week! That's less than minimum wage. and that is very illegal. Please someone help me spread the word on this d*****.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Host-Cars-LA/Glendale-California-91203/Host-Cars-LA-David-Ware-Company-Owner-CEM-I-was-a-driver-for-this-company-nbspGlendale-1131102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Host Cars LA

Rebuttal'

AUTHOR: - ()

Uber did not deactivate me. I quit both companies because they were both practicing unethical methods.

Driver Rating was substandard

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

This driver's rating was below the minimum allowed by our partner, Uber. Therefore, he was deactivated.

#3 General Comment

BeWare of David Ware!!

AUTHOR: BewareofDavidGlennWare - ()

David Ware, David G. Ware, David Glenn Ware...all the same scammer!!  He's not even good at scamming because he's always broke and in debt...but he'll cost you money and waste your time.  He has numerous judgements against him that he doesn't pay and he doesn't care because his credit is awful and he lives by the saying, "you can't bleed a rock"!

He's as slippery and slimy as they come!!  He has no morals whatsoever...he'd ripoff his own kids given the opportunity and then try to justify it!!  There are at least two other Ripoff Reports about this shady character #963525 and #369366.  So Here Ye, Here Ye...Read All About David Ware so you don't become his next unaWare victim and if you see him...run, don't walk, the other way!!