Complaint Review: HostGator Affiliate Program

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Drew — Arizona United States of America
HostGator Affiliate Program
11251 Northwest Freeway #400 Houston, Texas United States of America

HostGator Affiliate Program Adam Bravman No longer paying out affiliate commissions Houston Texas

I have been sending a good amount of new web hosting customers over to HostGator for over a year now. Never had a problem getting paid. Now all of a sudden they will not pay. I've contact Adam Bravman (the affiliate manager over at HostGator) and he is useless.

First he would say "Ok, we will get your payment out first thing next month". Of course, payment is never sent. Then it's "We'll send it through Paypal next week. What's your Paypal address?". I provide that to him, and again, payment is never sent.

The HostGator affiliate program is a joke now. I've just checked my account again and now it's showing that I have "No Tax Form". That's funny, because if you look at my payment history they've paid me time and time again. They have my W9.

I've continued to update the support tickets with Adam Bravman, but now he just ignores them. No response at all. So Adam, this is what I have resorted to.

If any of you are considering promoting a web hosting company, stay far away from HostGator. There are many other affiliate programs out there that will actually pay you on time. Don't get me wrong, the affiliate program was good at one point. It's horrible now. (Just look at the "Affiliate Discussion" forum on their own website... bunch of people who have not been paid).

Stay far away from the HostGator affiliate program, and don't buy into the B.S. that Adam Bravman will say. He never actually does what he says.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HostGator-Affiliate-Program/Houston-Texas-77092/HostGator-Affiliate-Program-Adam-Bravman-No-longer-paying-out-affiliate-commissions-Housto-964762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HostGator Affiliate Program