occurring

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Houston — Huntsville Alabama
HostZilla
Internet USA

HostZilla paid $198.20 for 1 vear hosting for five websites I got nothing, zero, nada, zip- filed a chargeback they got mad & sent me a virus when they discovered back request sent me a virus & cost me $135 to clean my PC Wells Fargo refused to helpme!!  Internet

*Consumer Comment: "Virus"

Paid $198.20 for ! year web hosting for 5 websites waited 3 weeks got nothingeven though was the statement of payment was in my hand, I then reported a chargeback due toproduct/services given wells Fargo initiaally sent money back but reneged when company lied and said I didn'tpay them though I sent the original copy of the Visa charges the company gave me confirming the payment including all payment information Visa card # etc. Apparently Wells Fargo  always sides with businesses who send through theirbank and don't care that these are fraudently obtained monies scammed from their loyal customers of 46 years! Please help!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HostZilla/internet/HostZilla-paid-19820-for-1-vear-hosting-for-five-websites-I-got-nothing-zero-nada-zi-1134429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HostZilla

"Virus"

AUTHOR: This Is My Display Name - ()

And how did they send you this alleged virus? Your report fails to mention it, even though you felt it important enough to put into the title.