Complaint Review: HostZilla.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Wingiewe — Portland Oregon United States of America

HostZilla.com SuccesswithAnthony Successwith Anthony authorized charge of $155.40 and claim delivery of product which was never delivered to me they have papers I did not get. to my Acc. which I , Internet

*Consumer Comment: HOSTZILLA Scam Review

On the same day, I found this to be shady, I  instructed cancellation. This did not happen. They continued to extract funds from my account that I had no clue about.

This HostZilla was authorized to take $155.40 for a down loaded program which I never got nor expected to receive. I don't know what it's for I have tried to reclaim my funds but with the info they had before I cancelled, they took from my account. I have been trying to be reimbursed those charges with no success. They used all the info to say I got something, which I did not. I am supposed to be getting instructions on what I don't know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HostZillacom/internet/HostZillacom-SuccesswithAnthony-Successwith-Anthony-authorized-charge-of-15540-and-clai-917777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HostZilla.com

AUTHOR: Toby - ()

They took money out of my bank account a total of $327.16

I've gathered more information about this SCAM Company HOSTZILLA.com
This website is owned and operated by Mitch Sanders an Australian Scammer currently living at APT 18, 616 PROSPECT ST., LA JOLLA, CA 92037 US.

He has been scamming thousands, since the year 2007 see this full report...

See him representing his company HOSTZILLA :
http://i44.tinypic.com/11tllxv.jpg (The Man in the Black Suit - Standing Left)
http://i44.tinypic.com/i5dmhe.jpg (The Man in the Black Suit - Standing Right)

The scammer's full address could be found in the whois information from the domains lightningfastservers.com and hostzillau.com

Admin Street: APT 18
Admin Street: 616 PROSPECT ST
Admin City: LA JOLLA
Admin State/Province: CALIFORNIA
Admin Postal Code: 92037
Admin Country: US

I assume HOSTZILLA is his new SCAM VENTURE... see...

Before HOSTZILLA he had been SCAMMING FaceBook users... see...

I will post more information and images in the upcoming weeks, I actually have some cool things to share.

(Traffic Hosting Spam, Scam Complaints, Hostzilla Limited Reviews, hostzilla scamming internet users)