satisfaction

• Updated: Sat, May 08, 2010

• Reported By: dodgerev — United States of America
Hostawebsite.biz

Hostawebsite.biz SCAMMERS! UN-AUTHORIZED CHARGES on phone bill! Internet

Noticed that there was a charge for $34.95 on my ATT bill.  First you have to call ILD.teleservices.com to block the charges from happening in future ATT bills (which they did immediately because it's obvious they know they are billing for a scammer), then they gave me the phone number for hostawebsite.biz.  I actually spoke to a human being who said she would "block the service", but then scolded me by saying "well, you shouldn't have your employees saying 'yes' to adding web services in the future".  I told her that we "DON'T EVEN HAVE A WEBSITE, SO WHY WOULD ANYONE AT MY STORE SAY 'YES' TO PAYING FOR A WEBHOSTING SERVICE??"

When I asked to get the charges credited she said "I will submit it for review, but "THEY" might not approve your credits".  When I asked who are "they"?, she said she couldn't tell me, nor would she give me the street address for their company so that I could send them a letter from my attorney.

total scammers that are hoping you don't notice the extra charges on your phone bill. There are additional phone numbers to call if you get scammed by these demons: 1-888-775-3655, 1-866-928-0487, 1-888-238-5295.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2010 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hostawebsitebiz/internet/Hostawebsitebiz-SCAMMERS-UN-AUTHORIZED-CHARGES-on-phone-bill-Internet-601267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hostawebsite.biz