Complaint Review: Hosted Numbers

• Reported By: TL — Akron Ohio United States of America
Hosted Numbers

Hosted Numbers TL Web Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Our apologies

I retained Hosted Numbers for and 800 service to be piggy backed on my numbers for business.  After a few weeks I hadn't received ant calls.  Called the company to report the problem, so he tried the 800 number or so he said and it rang  throw to me.  The no calls for 2 more weeks.  I had people I know trying to get threw on this number, no results.  I called and cancelled and complained that I had to pay over the past couple months for no calls.  They refund me any money for there gimmick service.  My advise, go somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hosted-Numbers/internet/Hosted-Numbers-TL-Web-Internet-Internet-822311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hosted Numbers

Our apologies

AUTHOR: PATLive - (United States of America)

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with our toll-free service. We understand your frustration when it comes to not receiving calls pertaining to your business. I would like to say that this is not the norm for our service. We have thousands of customers that use this service without interruption. I hope you will accept our sincere apology and we hope to earn your business back in the future.