Complaint Review: Hostel Guadalajara cento

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: John — California USA
Hostel Guadalajara cento
147 Maestranza St, Jalisco Internet Mexico

Hostel Guadalajara cento Hospedarte Hostel Left me homeless in Mexico after throwing me out for no reason being a paid member of hostelling International. Guadalajara Mexico

I stayed at this hostel over a year ago and even joined what is called Hostelling international. I paid a 12$ fee to join and thought I found an interesting place to stay in Guadalajara, mexico. Well, that was a mistake. Apparently someone didn't like the way i looked that stayed there long term and complained to the bald guy. i think he manages the place. The next morning after paying for so many nights i was told I had to go because a long term guest made up stories about me to get me thrown out.

This bald guy sat me down and assured me hospedarte hostel would take me. Also a hostelling International partner. The reason I signed up for hostelling international was because members get a discount at it's partners. Well i went to the other hostel costing me quite a bit in taxi fare. Got a room and it seems he called over there and told them not to allow me in. They checked me in but then told me the owner recognized my e-mail and said i couldn't stay. I went to every Hostelling international hostel and it seems he called everyone of them costing me a fortune in taxi fares.

Now I'm stuck in mexico with no place to stay. Every hostel i go to tells me on the phone they have a room but once i get there, they are magically filled up.

I even filed a report with hostelling international since i had witnesses willing to tell that the guy that got me thrown out was lying but the owner wanted the long term guest rather than me just a few night guest. I call that discrimination

Don't waste your time with hostelling international Mexico or Hopedarte hostel or Centro hostel guadalajara. Stay away from hostelling International Like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hostel-Guadalajara-cento/internet/Hostel-Guadalajara-cento-Hospedarte-Hostel-Left-me-homeless-in-Mexico-after-throwing-me-ou-972604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hostel Guadalajara cento