Complaint Review: Hostgator.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: N2KMaster — Moncton New Brunswick United States of America
Hostgator.com

Hostgator.com Stole my money the day after i paid for hosting, claiming DDOS attack came from servers while the account was suspended. Internet

Full dox of two seperate chat windows with them. They claim a ddos originated from my account while my account was suspended for late payment. The day after i paid for the hosting they suspended my accounts, denied me my backups, lied to me via chat. When i demanded their BBB certification they ended the chat window to hide what they had done. This is also located on Digital Point Forums, it has been reported to the authorities and they have YET to STILL show me any proof. Instead of showing me these documentations and how it was even possible for this to happen while my accounts were suspended, their answer was to steal my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hostgatorcom/internet/Hostgatorcom-Stole-my-money-the-day-after-i-paid-for-hosting-claiming-DDOS-attack-came-1025681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hostgator.com