Complaint Review: Hostinfuser

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: JC — los angeles California United States of America

Hostinfuser Website has been down over 12 days and no response----worst hosting company ever! Internet

I signed up with hostinfuser about 6 months ago because it was sold to me through a template site i was buying and it was the easiest way or so I thought to make the site.

I worked very hard the past 6 months and spent a lot of money on SEO to get my websites to the top of the search engines....just as my rankings are going up, right after christmas my websites went down. When I try to get on my site it says:

Server error please contact webmaster......

Now i am loosing my hard earned rankings and they have yet to respond to any of my support requests to at least give me access to my domains so i cant point them to a server where the hosting actually works,

Ive hard issues several times now with uptime with them, but never this long and they have  never taken this long to respond. there is no address or phone number that i could find for them, so it has been very difficult to contact anyone. All i can do is write support tickets which they are choosing to not respond to.

This is costing me a lot of money now and they just do not care about whose business they hurt. Do yourself a huge favor and do not do business with this company unless you want to go through  my misfortune.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hostinfuser/internet/Hostinfuser-Website-has-been-down-over-12-days-and-no-response-worst-hosting-company-e-992787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hostinfuser