Complaint Review: HostingUK.net

• Reported By: Scabenga — London Nationwide
HostingUK.net
11-21 Paul Street London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

HostingUK.net Worst Telephone Service EVER London, United Kingdom

If there was a 0 stars I would give this to them.

I call and spoke with a man on the phone and asked him about the hosting options that were available to me, as I do not know a lot about hosting I was looking for advice. The man was not helpful and at the end of the call he did not hang up the phone properly and I heard his whole conversation with his colleagues...

Please excuse the words that he used about me  "What a stupid F*cking South African. Asking me to move his websites to us for nothing. Stupid man"

This was my first encounter with this hosting company and it will be my last. Why do they think they can speak to people like this. If he has given me the information I was looking for I would of signed up on that telephone call.

Reading the reviews before I see that they are not a nice company and their service is not so great either.  I would stay away from them. Better hosting companies out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HostingUKnet/London-Select-StateProvince-EC2A-4JU/HostingUKnet-Worst-Telephone-Service-EVER-London-United-Kingdom-1046420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HostingUK.net