Complaint Review: Hosto Buchan Prater & Lawrence

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:Midland Texas
Hosto Buchan Prater & Lawrence
701 W. 7th Street Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 501-374-1300
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Hosto Buchan Prater & Lawrence Harassment Yelling and threats Ripoff Little Rock Arkansas

No phone calls, not warning, just served papers. I was given no opportunity to settle. I was sued for a past debt that was 5 or 6 years old. We had a failed business at the time. When I called to settle out of court I was yelled at, screamed at and bullied. I am now paying them a set amount of money each month. I think I was too hasty, but when served with real court documents, I became scared. In my current job I can't afford to have this get out and it would look bad. I received another call from them and when I questioned their legitimacy, I was told that I would believe them when they came and started "picking things up out of my yard" to pay my debt. What kind of mentality is that? I was told that I was speaking with one of the lawyers on the phone, which I knew by his grammar and enunciation that was a big lie. I have read a great deal about this company and am finding out that they may not be exactly legitimate.

I also have seen that they are being sued themselves. I hope that someone can expose them for the crooks they are. All I want to do is the right thing, and not be bullied.

Rhonda
Midland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hosto-Buchan-Prater-Lawrence/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72203/Hosto-Buchan-Prater-Lawrence-Harassment-Yelling-and-threats-Ripoff-Little-Rock-Arkansas-270463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hosto Buchan Prater & Lawrence