Complaint Review: Hot Mama's Fitness

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Carrie — Weatherford Texas United States of America
Hot Mama's Fitness
113 North Main Street Weatherford, Texas United States of America

Hot Mama's Fitness Robin Smith, Owner Company did not fulfill my service and has not refunded my money Weatherford, Texas

I signed up for personal fitness with Robin Smith the owner of Hot Mama's Fitness.  I attended 4 sessions and Robin added 2 more women to my training time which was a personal session, she also had no idea how to handle a knee injury that I had informed her about days prior, when I showed up for training, she wanted me to do squats and lunges.  Because of my complaints with the knee injury and the fact that I was to have personal training not a group training, she told me to find another trainer.  That is fine, but she has not issued a refund for my unused sessions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hot-Mamas-Fitness/Weatherford-Texas-76086/Hot-Mamas-Fitness-Robin-Smith-Owner-Company-did-not-fulfill-my-service-and-has-not-refun-837432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hot Mama's Fitness