Complaint Review: Hot Movie Sale .com

• Submitted: Sat, September 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 04, 2010

• Reported By: Granny — SLC Utah United States of America
Hot Movie Sale .com

Hot Movie Sale .com I went on this website and ordered two DVD's . Then my credit card statement showed a charge I knew nothing about. I called Hot Movie they informed me when you order from them you sign up fpr a monthl Internet

I ordered 2 DVD's from this deceiving website and then a charge appeared later on my credit card statement that wasn't authorized. I called and they said somewhere (tiny) on their website it tells you when you buy they automatically sign you up for a monthly membership. I did not see it and they refused a refund.

They are duping people and I will inform all my friends and relatives and everyone onfacebook. The best advertising is word of mouth. Everyone beware of this website!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2010 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hot-Movie-Sale-com/internet/Hot-Movie-Sale-com-I-went-on-this-website-and-ordered-two-DVDs-Then-my-credit-card-st-637709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hot Movie Sale .com