Complaint Review: Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter

• Submitted: Tue, December 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: Peter — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter
999 W. YAMATO RD BOCA RATON, Florida United States of America

Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter smartsavingscenter.com DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE COMPANIES, THEY ARE THE WORSE BOCA RATON, Florida

Customer service is the worse I had ever encounter, I ordered a video game for my son's bithday, on Dec 14, I paid for the "2 day expedited Shipping" on the Dec. 17 I got an email, saying " out stock notification" some of the items that you have ordered are currently out of stock and are now on backorder", so I had to rush and buy the item at a local store, I called then to cancel my order, they said, your order has been ship, once you received the item call us back for an RMA number, so sure enough I receivde the item on the Dec 22, I called to get an RMA number, now they said I can't return the item!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hot-Movie-Sale-hotmoviesalecom-HMS-Movies-SmartSavingsCenter/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33431/Hot-Movie-Sale-hotmoviesalecom-HMS-Movies-SmartSavingsCenter-smartsavingscentercom-543703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter