• Report: #519763

Complaint Review: Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter

• Submitted: Wed, November 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 04, 2009

• Reported By: April — Gadsden Alabama United States of America
Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter

Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter Bessy, Maria, Mark, Baulo . Membership fee deducted without my knowledge. Movies never arrived. Internet

My husband ordered from this company on 9/23/09. He purchased several DVD's for our 3 year old little girl. We never received an email stating that our order had shipped. I have tried calling. I have talked with Maria. She gave me a USPS tracking number that was not valid. (9102860132794022548197) The post office had no listing for this number. I called back and talked to Bessy. She was extremely hateful and threatened to hang up on me. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, she said to call back. I asked her to copy me on the email that she was sending to her supervisor. She stated that she did not have permission to copy anyone on emails! I then talked with Mark. He wasn't helpful either. Apparently when you order from this website they automatically deduct 19.95 from your bank account. 3 days after I placed the order the 52.04 for the movies was deducted from my account. It is currently 11/4/09 and I can not get a refund or the movies. Do not use this website. It is a complete fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2009 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hot-Movie-Sale-hotmoviesalecom-HMS-Movies-SmartSavingsCenter/internet/Hot-Movie-Sale-hotmoviesalecom-HMS-Movies-SmartSavingsCenter-Bessy-Maria-Mark-Ba-519763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter

Westminster