Complaint Review: Hot Tamales

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:portland Oregon
Hot Tamales
8560 Se Division Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Hot Tamales - Carlos Employee Portland Oregon

This Owner of this restaurant is a alchoolic. He hire me to help him around his restaurant and didn't pay me anything for my 10 hours of work. Cleaning serving tables. I work on a Tuesday evening from 5pm to 11pm and Wenesday from 12.pm to 4pm and he gave me some food rather than reel money.

He buy the cheapest product for his customers and serve 2 to 3 days old steak and chicken in his tacos/burritos/tamales.He sleep on his floor with his St Bernard dog every night and take his shower in this kitchen.I haven't seen him washing his hands or using gloves ever.

I have been a victim and wasted my time with his promess.
I was suppose to get paid $8.50/h

Katia
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hot-Tamales/Portland-Oregon-97216/Hot-Tamales-Carlos-Employee-Portland-Oregon-341687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hot Tamales