Complaint Review: Hot or Not

• Updated: Sun, July 17, 2011

• Reported By: Adam63a — West Chester Pennsylvania United States of America
Hot or Not

Hot or Not Unauthorized charges and unable to contact Internet

So I signed up for HotorNot.com, and it was exactly what was advertised.  I got to talk to people and they talked back and I got to rate people.  Then I got into a serious relationship and I cancelled my account.  All seemed well, until 3 months later.

I look on my bank statement and see that there is a charge again from HoN.com.  So, I email their customer support about how I had deleted my account and everything and I wished to be refunded my money but at the very least deleted and not charged again.

I never recieved a response and the charges keep on coming.  I am unable to get a phone number to talk to a real person and I no longer have the email address I used for the service, so I gave them the cc that was used for the transaction in hopes they would stop.  If anyone has a contact number that would be great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hot-or-Not/internet/Hot-or-Not-Unauthorized-charges-and-unable-to-contact-Internet-754028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hot or Not