Complaint Review: HotBooks.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 21, 2012

• Reported By: Rebecca Walker — Tampa Florida United States of America
HotBooks.com

HotBooks.com Rip off added charges wont let you talk with supervisor, paid for expedited shipping & cant track - asked for refund they said get it from Post ofc even though THEY took the $9 for expedited shipping. Internet

I ordered books on 7/16 from HotBooks.com. I paid $9 extra for expedited shipping as I am moving. When I tried to track my package they had no info on the tracking number, although my credit card was charged the day of purchase. I called customer serbbice to try & find out what was wrong & some guy who barely spoke english basically told me it was tough, to ust wait for it. I asked for a supervisor, owner, manager, and he said there was no one I could talk to. When I asked for a refund, he said I had also signed up for a membership for something I hadn't even heard of. I told him to cancel it, and asked for a refund, which he refused. He said  for me to call the post office for my refund. I told him the post office didn't charge me the $35, his company did. He suggested I try calling back next week.

BIG RIP OFF. SHADY DEALINGS.  Ignorsnt emPLoyeeS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HotBookscom/internet/HotBookscom-Rip-off-added-charges-wont-let-you-talk-with-supervisor-paid-for-expedited-915428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HotBooks.com