Complaint Review: HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC.

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2010

• Reported By: ron — norfolk Virginia United States of America
HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC.

HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC. hidden membership , Internet

I was directed to the website through an article I was reading and it offered a movie related to the subject I was reading. The movie was only $3.79 and free shipping upon registration with the website. Somewhere in the process without my knowledge I commited to a monthly membership at $9.95 per month. I did not catch it until I checked my account online. Once I realized what had happened, I went to the website and was able to cancel my memebership, but I was out the initial $9.95 that was billed. It was very deceptive in luring you into the membership, definitely not a compant to do business with. Live and learn!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2010 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HotMovieSalecom-Hot-Movie-Sale-SmartSavingsCenter-LLC/internet/HotMovieSalecom-Hot-Movie-Sale-SmartSavingsCenter-LLC-hidden-membership-Internet-634312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC.