Complaint Review: HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, January 22, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Mc Minnville Tennessee United States of America
HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC.

HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC. highway robbery Internet

This company took advantage of our account.  We bought three movies.  We were charged 9.95 every two weeks from our account for three months for a membership we did not purchase.

When I called to cancel and confronted them about this membership we had not purchased, I was told she could handle comments.  I was also told that I agreed to this membership in fine print when I ordered.  I did not..

I was told that this agreement was placed on my confirmation through my e-mail.  I still have the e-mails and there is nothing about a membership being agreed to.

Stay away from this company.  They are committing highway robbery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HotMovieSalecom-Hot-Movie-Sale-SmartSavingsCenter-LLC/internet/HotMovieSalecom-Hot-Movie-Sale-SmartSavingsCenter-LLC-highway-robbery-Internet-558677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC.