Complaint Review: HotWire.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: sachinkini82 — Cincinnati Ohio
HotWire.com
Hotwire Research Department P.O. Box 22154 Green Internet United States of America

HotWire.com Ripoff by Hotwire Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Just how far

I booked car rental from Cincinnati airport(Hotwire Itinerary Number 3043836243.), I was charged twice once by Hotwire and once by Alamo. I noticed it in my credit card statement 2 week later. I contacted customer support and they asked me to fax the statement, i faxed the statement.
NO reply from Hotwire. I called them again, This time they asked me to fax the credit card receipt from Alamo. I could not find the final receipt and I told that i don't have the receipt but i had the initial receipt, they said they can't do anything and they regret for inconvenience. and that's it. I'm filing complaint in consumer court.

If you wish to do the same here is the link:

Thanks,
Sachin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HotWirecom/internet/HotWirecom-Ripoff-by-Hotwire-Internet-Internet-1040141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HotWire.com

Just how far

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Just how far do you think you are going to get in court without the final credit card receipt?   Do you think the judge is just going to take your word for it?

Well don't worry, I am sure that the other side will have a copy of the receipt.