Complaint Review: Hotel Supply Store

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Charlene — San Diego California United States of America
Hotel Supply Store
4708 West US Highway 54 Osage Beach, Missouri United States of America

Hotel Supply Store HSS Distribution LLC THIEVES, CRIMINALS, CROOKS Osage Beach, Missouri

We placed an order for coffee pots on January 15, 2012 in the amount of 88.99.

On January 16, 2012, the debited the money from our checking account.

By January 27th we hadn't received our product and made the first phone call and had to leave a message.  Never heard back.  Called many more times, leaving messages, never hearing back.  Sent many emails, no responses.

On February 2nd at 2:12pm I called once again and Jade actually answered...by mistake I am sure.  She took my information and said she'd have accounting call me back.  Today is March 1st and I am still waiting for that return call and my products.  I have continuously called to no avail.

These people are complete rip-offs and basically have no trouble steeling people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotel-Supply-Store/Osage-Beach-Missouri-65020-6955/Hotel-Supply-Store-HSS-Distribution-LLC-THIEVES-CRIMINALS-CROOKS-Osage-Beach-Missouri-847219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotel Supply Store