Complaint Review: Hotels

• Updated: Mon, February 23, 2004

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Hotels
hotels.com Internet U.S.A.

Hotels ripoff Unauthorized charge through Reservation Rewards and Hotels.com Nationwide Internet

After reserving a hotel through Hotels.com, I received one or more e-mails from WLI*Reservation Rewards, implying a connection with Hotels.com and offering an additional discount on my next reservation. I OKed that - and only that, to my knowledge - but recently found an unauthorized subscription charge of $9 on the credit card I used with Hotels.com. WLI*Reservation Rewards cancelled the charge after I called them, but how many out there have these monthly charges slipping by unnoticed? My e-mail and phone contacts with Hotels.com have been unsatisfactory.

In my opinion, Hotels.com is evasive about their relationship with and responsibility for Reservation Rewards' behavior. Hotels.com provided my credit card number for use by Reservation Rewards

David
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2004 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotels/internet/Hotels-ripoff-Unauthorized-charge-through-Reservation-Rewards-and-Hotelscom-Nationwide-In-81520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels