Complaint Review: HotelsClick.com

Via Palmiro Togliatti, 1613 - 00171 Rome, Italy Internet Italy
  • Phone: 011800 27032006
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

HotelsClick.com THEY WON'T REFUND MONEY TO ME FOR A RESERVATION THAT WAS MADE WITH A STOLEN CREDIT/DEBIT CARD Via Palmiro Togliatti, 1613 - 00171 Rome, Italy Internet

My husband noticed on Monday, June 2, 2008 that we had a large debit to our business account so he had me call the bank to see what it was. Apparently, someone went to www.hotelsclick.com and ordered a hotel room under my name for June 3 through June 12, 2008 with my stolen debit card information.

We immediately contacted Hotelsclick and told them that it was a fraudulent charge and they have been refusing to credit us back the amount eventhough my bank and myself have emailed and called them several times. no one ever picks up their phone line so all you can do is leave a message. First they told me that the hotel the people were staying at was in Rome and then today, June 6, 2008 told me it was in China and are still refusing to credit us back the $699.89 because they say they had the hotel verify the occupants identification. We also emailed the hotel in China asking them to please re-verify this reservation that was made through Hotelsclick but we have yet to hear back from them.

Jill
Falmouth, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HotelsClickcom/internet/HotelsClickcom-THEY-WONT-REFUND-MONEY-TO-ME-FOR-A-RESERVATION-THAT-WAS-MADE-WITH-A-STOLE-337673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HotelsClick.com