Complaint Review: Hotels.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 25, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 25, 2004

• Reported By:kent Washington
Hotels.com
10440 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Hotels.com ripoffs dishonest fraudulent practices charged us almost double than what non hotel.com customers pay at the same hotel One Line And In Dallas Texas

Hotels.com is an absolute rip off! Stay away and don't let your friends do business with them. Don't think you are getting a deal in any way. They say they have the lowest prices guaranteed. Don't believe it! They charged us almost twice what the hotel normally charges non hotel.com customers.

First of all, the quality of some of the hotels are deplorable! Don't just believe what their website states about the hotels. They booked us into a hotel in a very dangerous neighborhood that was the size of a postage stamp. The plumbing was backed up and we had to leave at 4 am because my roomate was attacked by bedbugs.

We were paying hotels.com on average $150 per night yet our hotels were horrific! I had to book an extra night at one of the hotels and the hotel charged me only 34% of what hotels.com was charging me!

That is why our hotels were ridiculous! Our money was not going toward a decent hotel. Our money was going to hotels.com.

I called the customer service dept. of hotels.com. They were of no help whatsoever! I cannot disupute the charges because I gave them permission to charge my card. Even though I did not know that I was being charged almost double than normal non hotels.com customers, there is nothing I can do but warn everyone I know and all of you to stay away and never do any business with hotels.com.

Vira
kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/Dallas-Texas-75231/Hotelscom-ripoffs-dishonest-fraudulent-practices-charged-us-almost-double-than-what-non-h-114526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com