Complaint Review: Hotels.com

Hotels.com
Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Hotels.com sent me check NO GOOD! Called No help from them. Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Affiliates should have their own contacts at Hotels.com

I work for a internet company Name not Disclosed where I have a web site and If any one buys from it, I get a commition check. Well I recieved from hotels.com a $3500.00 Check delivered UPS to my home.It was left on my porch. I never signed for it and, In the envelope all that was in it was the check. So I thought it was truley a commition check.I deposited it and know I'm finding out the check is NO GOOD ! and my accout
is over drawn by $2800.00. I am and innoccent victim in a lot of trouble. money, credit, emotionally, overwellmed ETC,ETC,ETC.

I need help seriously!!! Any one that can help please let me know.

Thank You for reading and PLEASE be careful!!!

Wendy
fort bragg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2007 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/Dallas-Texas-75231/Hotelscom-sent-me-check-NO-GOOD-Called-No-help-from-them-Dallas-Texas-275330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com

Affiliates should have their own contacts at Hotels.com

AUTHOR: Hcom Ccare - (U.S.A.)

Hi, my name is Matt and I am a Lead Agent with Hotels.com Customer Care. If you are in fact an affiliate of Hotels.com, then you are part of the Interactive Affiliate Network (IAN). This also means that you are assigned an Affiliate ID (sometimes called CID) and that you should have a direct contact that handles things like this for your affiliated site. I would recommend you contact them to discuss the issue.

If, for some reason, you no longer have contact information for that person, then I would suggest you send an e-mail to affiliate@ian.com, providing your Affiliate ID and a detailed explanation of what occurred, and I'm sure they will be more than happy to investigate and work with you on a resolution.