Complaint Review: Hotels.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: nia — California United States of America
Hotels.com

Hotels.com CSR at Hotels.com: Samantha, Joan, Amalda, Nate I called last night, on 9/18. The agent at Hotels.com offered the following to me in order for me to book my reservations with hotel.com. 1) no resort fees 2) $100 resort credit Internet

I called on 9/18. The agent at Hotels.com offered the following to me in order for me to book  my reservations with hotel.com.

1) no resort fees which is $28 per day x 4 days = $112

2) $100 resort credit - this is for me to receive when I arrive at the hotel on 9/20/12

3) free daily breakfast for 4 days

4) Strip view

I called the hotel to confirm today, 9/19. The hotel was not able to confirm so I called Hotels.com. I dealt with one unhelpful/unprofessional agent to another. I wasn't helped enough and I was told to call back if I need to speak to another manager.

The issue is that Hotels.com agent LIED to me in order for me to book my reservations through their company. I was not made whole when I complained to the CS Manager.

How does this business getting away from LIEING AND STEALING?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/internet/Hotelscom-CSR-at-Hotelscom-Samantha-Joan-Amalda-Nate-I-called-last-night-on-918-T-943773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com