- Report: #943773
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hotels.com
Hotels.comInternet United States of America
Hotels.com CSR at Hotels.com: Samantha, Joan, Amalda, Nate I called last night, on 9/18. The agent at Hotels.com offered the following to me in order for me to book my reservations with hotel.com. 1) no resort fees 2) $100 resort credit Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) no resort fees which is $28 per day x 4 days = $112
2) $100 resort credit - this is for me to receive when I arrive at the hotel on 9/20/12
3) free daily breakfast for 4 days
4) Strip view
I called the hotel to confirm today, 9/19. The hotel was not able to confirm so I called Hotels.com. I dealt with one unhelpful/unprofessional agent to another. I wasn't helped enough and I was told to call back if I need to speak to another manager.
The issue is that Hotels.com agent LIED to me in order for me to book my reservations through their company. I was not made whole when I complained to the CS Manager.
How does this business getting away from LIEING AND STEALING?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/internet/Hotelscom-CSR-at-Hotelscom-Samantha-Joan-Amalda-Nate-I-called-last-night-on-918-T-943773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.