publicly

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Orlando Florida
Hotels.com
Internet USA

Hotels.com DNS Server location dropped while trying to leave Hotels.com for direct hotel web site Internet

While searching for a Hotel using Hotels.com I found some hotels of interest. I decided to checkout the hotel on the hotel chain site. I opened another window in my browser and then my internet connection was dropped with a  DNS server location error. I use two browsers and the other one worked just fine. So why did my DNS server location get changed while using Hotel.com.  My only conclusion, is that the Hotels.com changed the DNS server location in my browser settings so I could not access the hotel web site directly.

Way to go techies---don't count on me EVER using your hotels.com web site again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/internet/Hotelscom-DNS-Server-location-dropped-while-trying-to-leave-Hotelscom-for-direct-hotel-1058503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com